Directions to Bed and Breakfast Capitol Hill
739 Broadway East, Seattle, Washington 98102
Bed and Breakfast Capitol Hill
739 Broadway E, Seattle, WA 98102, USA
From the south:
Olive Street exit
Left on Broadway, north past Mercer Street, to Roy
Left on Roy, then immediate right onto Broadway East
The Bed and Breakfast is mid-block, on the left (look for #739; there is no sign)
From the North:
Roanoak exit from I-5. Left at Roanoak (the first left)
Right on 10th Avenue East
Right on Roy, then immediate right onto Broadway East
The Bed and Breakfast is on the left (look for #739; there is no sign)
Transportation (From SeaTac Airport):
- West Coast Express Airport Shuttle (206/242-1200); private (not shared) transfer to/from the airport; $40. for 1-2 persons – Recommended Note: This is very economical and nearly the same price as the shared-ride shuttle.
- Light Rail service is now available from the airport to downtown Seattle. Follow the directions at the airport (some walking is required). The fare is $3.00 and tickets can be purchased from machines. Exit at the Westlake Station, ascend via escalator to the street level, and walk 1 block southeast to 4th and Pike. On the corner of Pike Street take the #49 bus east (up the hill toward Capitol Hill). Ask the driver to advise you of the Broadway/Mercer stop. Exit the bus and walk north ot the crosswalk. Cross to in front of the apartment building housing Kinkos/Fedex on the main level and cross again so you are on the left side of Broadway east. Walk north about 1/2 block to 739 Broadway East and you are here! Peak fare (rush hours) is $2.25 per person and at other times $2.00 per person.
- Taxis about $40.-45. from the 3rd floor of the garage ground transportation area. The rate can vary; ask in advance.
- Downtown Airporter by Shuttle Express (formerly Grayline) (425)-981-7000 Leaves airport to downtown hotels about every 1/2 hour, $19.00 per person (then bus or taxi to B&B, about $10). Disembark at the Sheraton Hotel.
- Shuttle Express (425)-981-7000 – Shared-ride service, 1 person $37.00 or two persons $43.00. Follow red & black signs from baggage claim to ground transportation on the 3rd floor of the garage.