Relax in a great Bed and Breakfast on Capitol Hill, located on the hill above downtown. Built in 1903 it is a charming, mid-sized home, characteristic of turn-of-the-century Seattle architecture. The house has three lovely rooms to comfortably accommodate guests. Our family home has been a favorite of many return and referred tourists and business travelers for more than 30 years. Guests will find its atmosphere friendly, quiet, and comfortable. We pride ourselves on our hospitality.
We are located in a residential neighborhood within walking distance of many restaurants, shops, coffee houses, parks, Sunday public market and public transportation. In addition to the lively arts scene, Capitol Hill is home to Seattle University, Seattle Central Community College, and Cornish College of the Arts. As part of historic Seattle, the neighborhood is an excellent choice for visitors. Enjoy a complimentary cup of tea, coffee or hot chocolate at your leisure.
Whether you are an “early bird” or prefer to sleep late, a light and healthy breakfast, including toast, English muffins, juice, fresh fruit, yogurt, cereals, coffee and tea, is available between 6 and 10:30 a.m. Free Wifi.
Our 3 Rooms
- 2-night minimum stay
- Reservations required – only guests with confirmed reservations are accepted.
- A deposit equal to one night’s stay is required to reserve a room. This is refundable up to 7 days prior to your stay. Cancellations 7 days or less prior to your reservation are not refundable, and a charge will be made for any nights that the room cannot be rented to someone else. Please do ask if you have any questions or special needs.
- Traveler’s checks and cash are accepted, as well as Visa and Master Card. We do not accept personal checks.
- A tax of 9.6% will be added to the above rates, which include breakfast.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Check in: After 3 p.m. or by appointment. We always try to accommodate your travel schedule.
- Check out: 11 a.m. or by special arrangement.
- Smoke-free environment.
- The household includes our companion cat, “Agnes Grace,” AKA Puds.
- Guests over 12 years of age welcome.
Bed and Breakfast Capitol Hill